Public Records Request for Grant Money and Committee for Safe and Secure Elections (CSSE) to Your Local BOE. (CSSE is a New Threat to Poll Workers. Take Action please. https://www.ashevilleteaparty.org/post/new-threat-to-poll-workers-a-call-to-action
Use the Public Records template below and send to your local BOE. PLEASE!
CITIZENS RESEARCH PROJECT NATIONAL WORKING GROUP
SAMPLE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION (FOIA) REQUEST/PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST
To: _______ Board of Elections
_____ BOE Director
Attention: ((Director's name)
From: Your name
Your contact phone
Dear (Local Election Official’s Title),
Pursuant to the North Carolina Freedom of Information Act, releasable under the provisions of NCGS § 132-1. Public Records, I am requesting the following information.
Please provide me with an electronic copy of any correspondence, including, but not limited to, letters, emails, faxes, phone call notes, meeting notes, grant applications, grant offers, grant contracts, between anyone associated with
· The US Alliance for Election Excellence
· The Center for Tech and Civic Life
· The Center for Civic Design
· The Center for a Secure and Modern Elections
· The Elections Group
· The Center for Election Innovation and Research
· US Digital Response
· The Committee for Safe & Secure Elections (CSSE) and anyone in the Henderson County Board of Elections office, the Electoral Board, governing body, or other municipal employees, appointees and elected officials.
Time frame - 1/1/2022 thru Present.
cc: (Your local Board of Elections Members)